Searching for the best cannabis ERP software for your business?
SAP Business One is designed for your cannabis business and its growth. All your data in one system provides robust functionality and the ability to automate processes. State-of-the-art analytics and dashboards will help you make better business decisions.
The Cannabis Industry is booming and this is a very exciting time to be involved in this ever-expanding market.
However, this industry is not without challenges.
Getting control over a business that is experiencing double-and-triple-digit growth annually is difficult, to say the least. Adding to this challenge is the required tracking and reporting that changes from state to state. SAP Business One is designed to provide the functionality to address these challenges.
Cannabis and CBD product producers require a system that can handle the complexities of their entire operation. – a cannabis ERP software. The SAP Business One platform has all functionality built into one system, with a shared centralized database to increase efficiency throughout the organization.
Core Business Functionality
SAP Business One is the perfect cannabis ERP software because it comes standard with core functionality all cannabis businesses need to operate:
- Best Practices Financials and Accounting
- Materials Resource Planning & Forecasting
- Advanced Purchasing Functionality
- Sales, Order Processing and Delivery
- CRM & Customer Service
- Inventory Management
Cannabis and CBD-Specific Functionality
Cannabis & CBD manufacturers have specific requirements unique to the industry. This functionality is built into SAP Business One.
- Seed-to-Sale Tracking
- Integration to METRC™
- Multi-State Operations (MSO)
- Lot & Batch Numbering
- Advanced Bill of Materials
- Availability to Promise
- Raw Material Traceability
- Certificate of Analysis Templates
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Recall Traceability
- Materials Resource Planning (MRP)
Common Industry Integrations
Cannabis and CBD producers generally require services provided by companies outside their organization. SAP Business One easily integrates with other platforms with industry-standard APIs.
- Website and eCommerce
- Customer and Vendor Portal
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Shipping & Logistics
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
- Point-Of-Sale (POS)
SAP Business One will help Cannabis and CBD producers reduce expenses and increase profits in multiple areas throughout the business:
- Forecasting Sales and Inventory Requirements
- Adherence to Industry Best Practices
- Faster Delivery Times & Improved Customer Service
- Greater Efficiency with Automated Processes
- Respond Quickly to Demand Changes
- In-depth Procurement Analysis
- Realtime Reporting on any Device
- Increases the Value of Your Business
One of our SAP B1 experts
Is your Cannabis company ready for
Five trends that are changing the world
for Cannabis companies?
2021 has been a big year for cannabis legislation across states. in 2021, four states have passed adult use legislation including Connecticut, New York, New Mexico and Virginia.
Having quickly become a massive trend over the past few years, CBD (cannabidiol) retail continues to be one of the fastest growing industries in the United States. The marketing already saw a spike in demand in 2019 with over 5 billion in sales. Most experts agree that it will reach $30 billion in annual sales by 2025.
Now, with more and more players entering the market, customers tend to be more discerning and demand to see more certification from who they buy CBD products from. This means that businesses have to adapt to the changing customer behavior, and you can expect to see more forms of quality assurance prevalent in the market as time passes by.
The future of cannabis agriculture is gravitating toward technology-based systems. The introduction of “smart farms” will use advanced tracking and data analytics technology to monitor the many variables necessary to bring the plants to life. Smart farms are predicted to turn cannabis grows into the best “factories” on the planet.
SAFE BANKING ACT
As of April 2021, Congress has passed the SAFE Banking Act, allowing cannabis business owners access to public financial service industry investors. This will allow Cannabis companies to grow quicker, thus needing a scalable platform to manage their operations.
Expand beyond traditional boundaries
- Digitally connected supplier network
- Monetization of services around smart devices
- Omni-channel sales and distribution
Operate proactively and driven by insight
- Predictive real-time analytics
- Automation throughout the value chain
- Detail-driven customer engagement
Allocate people and work for optional engagement
- Digital business processes
- Predictive, self-guided learning
- Interactive technologies
BUSINESS DIGITIZATION IS A NATURAL NEXT STEP FOR THE #1 BUSINESS APPLICATION COMPANY
It took years of innovation, strategic investment, and the forging of new strategic relationships to build the end-to-end digital business platform.
Help the world run better and improve people’s lives
Help our customers run at their best
Become the cloud company powered by SAP HANA
GLOBAL PRESENCE AND RELEVANCE
- 100K employees representing 120 nationalities
- 250K+ customers in SMB out of 380K global customers
- SAP operates in 191 countries
INDUSTRY AND LOB FOCUS
- Over 500 Industry Solutions for SMB’s
- Trusted by 70,000+ SAP Business One Customers & 5,000+ Business ByDesign Customers
- 75% of the world’s transactions run on SAP systems
DIGITAL ECONOMY – READY
- 80 million business cloud users
- 1.9 million connected businesses
- $800 billion+ in B2B commerce
- 97%+ of mobile devices connected with SAP messaging
- 2012 SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA launched
- 2013 SAP Business One Cloud launched
- 2016 SAP Business One 9.2 was the fastest adopted version ever
- 2020 SAP Business One 10.0 introducing the ﬁrst webclient version and enhanced UI.
Partnering with Support One
Support One has years of experience in this industry. Our goal is to be your partner from today into the foreseeable future – helping your business grow and overcome the challenges associated with that growth in this ever-changing industry.
- All Support is included with your annual maintenance
- Dedicated Account Manager to help guide you through your growth
- Industry Experienced Consulting
- Library of Training Videos
- Regularly Scheduled System Reviews