MJBIZCON SHOW SPECIAL
Metrc and Barcode Scanning for $99/month
Core Function Integration and Micro-Apps provide workflow connections for your company’s disparate business applications.
With Core Function, you can send and receive data from one application to another.
The Core Function Platform is a layer where any number of these various integrations reside. The platform also provides a connection of the data from the various applications into a centralized database. The stored data can be used to generate Reports and Business Intelligence.
- Barcode Scanning
- Business Intelligence
- Consolidated Reporting
- RMA/Warranty Registration
Core Function Integrations
- Ecommerce – Shopify, WooCommerce, etc
- Shipping – FedEx, UPS, ShipStation, etc
- Accounting – SAP, QuickBooks, Xero, etc
- CRM – HubSpot, Fishbowl, etc
- Inventory – Fishbowl, Zoho, etc
- POS – Dutchie, Blaze, GrowFlow, etc
- Online Retailers – Amazon, eBay, etc
- Cannabis Compliance – Metrc, BioTrack, etc
- Connect to Any Application with Open APIs
Easy Transition to ERP
The database can contain accessible data on your customers, vendors, inventory, pricing and such.
This data can be easily uploaded into your SAP Business One ERP system, or any other system.
The data is yours to do as you wish.
Support One has been working with small to midsize businesses for over 15 years. We developed the Core Function Apps for our SAP Business One customers. The apps/platform is now being offered as a stand-alone app or a platform for multiple connections.
To learn more about our Core Function Apps, schedule a call today.
Want more information on how Support One and SAP Business One can help your cannabis company increase efficiency, improve profits and take advantage of the latest technology?