Looking for the best solution for field service management?
SAP Field Service Management (SAP FSM) is an application for professional deployment planning of technicians, vehicles, materials, and tools. The software supports employees in charge of service throughout the entire process, from service requests, planning, mobile field service up to reporting and final billing.
Field Service Functionality
The SAP Field Service Management (FSM) solution empowers technicians and enhances customer experiences through modern technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet-of-Things (IoT), machine learning, and mobile workforce applications.
Dashboards and KPIs provide a comprehensive, real-time overview of the performance of departments, teams, and employees.
- Customer Self-Service Processes – Customer portal allows customers to access the system to initiate a request, check status updates in real-time, and much more.
- Field Service Mobility – Field technicians have access to all relevant information and can send/update invoices.
- AI-Enabled Scheduling and Dispatching – Match technicians to assignments based on specific criteria. Route planning and drive times for each technician and assignment.
- Improved Inventory Management – Technicians show up to the site with the required parts and equipment, all inventory is tracked.
- Automatically Send and Receive Invoices integrated into SAP Business One.
- Dashboards and Graphically-Enhanced Reporting with custom KPIs for various job functions.
- Crowd Service – A pool of certified technicians, employees, partners, sub-contractors, and freelancers.
- Predictive and Preventative Maintenance scheduling and routing.
One of our SAP B1 experts
SAP Field Service Management: The All-In-One Solution
SAP Business One allows for faster and more efficient planning, immediate access to all relevant information for your service technicians, transparent communication with your customers, and customer self-service for shorter response times.
SCHEDULING & DISPATCHING
Plan your technicians manually or in a fully automated way. Graphical view of all jobs supported by AI Scheduling and “Find-Matching-Technican” technology helps you for a better overview of your jobs.
(iOs, Android, Windows) An offline-capable and easy-to-use mobile App shows your technicians all the information they need. They can book material, effort, time, and expenses in the app which transfers everything into your ERP in seconds.
ANALYTICS & DASHBOARDS
Gain more insights into your field service department. Use predefined reports or customize your own reports and dashboards and use them even in offline situations.
To save time and costs, you can empower your customers. With Customer Self-Service, they can scan a QR code to create an appointment with a technician. Let SAP Field Service Management plan these appointments for you.
The SAP Business One Field Service Management software is fully customizable to fit your business needs.
Contact us to schedule your Free Business Review today.
SAP Business One will help all field service-related companies reduce expenses and increase profits in multiple areas throughout the business:
- Improve First Time Fix Rates – Mobile technology and AI ensures the correct technicians are dispatched and the parts are available.
- Improved Communication – Front office, back office the technicians, and customers are all kept up to date on the status of the service call.
- Improved Customer Relations – Customer and equipment history readily available to all stakeholders.
- Increase Profits – Efficiency is improved throughout the company.
- Up to the Minute Reporting – Key Performance Indicators (KPI) can be tailored for all individual users.
Expand beyond traditional boundaries
- Value-added services
- Real-time distribution
- Infinite inventory
Operate proactively and driven by insight
- Business networks
- Predictive real-time analytics
- Detail-driven customer engagement
Allocate people and work for optional engagement
- Digital business processes
- Predictive, self-guided learning
- Interactive technologies