Searching for the most advanced manufacturing software?
SAP Business One is the perfect manufacturing ERP software – SAP B1 is very well suited for both discrete and process manufacturing companies. The core B1 application provides all the functionality manufacturing companies need.
Core Business Process Functionality
SAP Business One redefines and streamlines all the standard processes found in all manufacturing businesses. When looking to implement an ERP system for your manufacturing company, the following modules should be standard:
- Sales & Order Processing
- Inventory Control & Purchasing
- Supply Chain Management & MRP
- Accounting & Finance
- CRM & Customer Service
Process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing, and advanced assembly workflow processes can all be done more efficiently using SAP Business One.
- Bill of Materials and Routing
- Inventory Management
- Traceability & Compliance
- Availability to Promise (ATP)
- Materials Resource Planning (MRP)
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Requisition Management
- Production Management
- Manufacturing Data Collection (MDC)
- RMA, Returns and Warranty Management
- Project Accounting
One of our SAP B1 experts
Is your Manufacturing company ready for
Five Trends That are Changing the World for Manufacturing Companies
SAP Business One is the perfect manufacturing ERP software to improve all manufacturing operations today and into the future.
Here are some current technology trends that SAP B1 is designed around, to keep your company as efficient and competitive as possible:
When it comes to manufacturing ERP software, the ability to connect with people, businesses, and machines is crucial.
Big Data, hyper analytics, and In-memory computing/processing.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
Machine learning and smart machines are driving the manufacturing industry forward.
ADVANCED CYBER SECURITY
Protect your manufacturing business and critical information.
The SAP Business One ERP system is specifically designed for your small-to-midsized manufacturing business.
Contact us to schedule your Free Manufacturing Business Review today.
Manufacturing companies commonly rely on several other service providers to efficiently run their business. SAP Business One can easily be integrated into any application you use that has industry-standard APIs.
- Shipping & Logistics
- eCommerce & Online Retailers
- Advanced Manufacturing
SAP Business One will help manufacturing companies reduce expenses and increase profits in multiple areas throughout their business:
- Automated Processes to Increase Efficiency
- Regulatory Compliance with Manufacturing Industry Best Practices
- Detailed Procurement Analytics
- Forecasted Sales and Inventory/Purchasing Requirements
- Adaptation to Demand Changes
- Quicker Delivery Times & Better Customer Service
Expand beyond traditional boundaries
- Value-added services
- Real-time distribution
- Infinite inventory
Operate proactively and driven by insight
- Business networks
- Predictive real-time analytics
- Detail-driven customer engagement
Allocate people and work for optional engagement
- Digital business processes
- Predictive, self-guided learning
- Interactive technologies