In both scenarios you are probably concerned with finding a system and partner that can provide the following:
You want a system that meets your current needs and will provide functionality to allow your company to take advantage of new technology and become an intelligent, digital business.
- Advanced Analytics – Dashboards and KPIs
- Cloud Technologies – Increase accessibility and security at a lower expense
- Mobile Technologies – Increase efficiency is sales & service
- Big Data – Improve customer experience, ability to identify hidden trends and patterns
- IoT (Internet of Things) – Connect with physical objects, vehicles, machines, appliances that use sensors or APIs to connect to internet
You want your team to be able to easily access information and perform their jobs more efficiently.
- Customizable dashboards and KPIs
- Accessible from any browser
- Modern look and feel
- Mobile Applications
- Fast and easy data queries
- Easy Integrations
- Drill-Down to Data Features
Industry Leading Support
Choosing your ERP partner is just as important as the system itself. Support is in our name and our passion!
- Unlimited Support – call or email us with questions no surprise bills
- Trusted Advisor – Help implement best practices
- Structured implementation process
- Experienced in helping businesses grow
- Seamless transitions from sales to implementation to support of your system
WHAT IS AN SAP FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT?
An SAP B1 functional consultant focuses primarily on the overall business functions that can be improved when using SAP B1. In other words, an SAP functional consultant is an expert in both the software and the business challenges that it can solve, and they are able to bring an outside perspective built on seeing similar situations work in other organizations. This gets you a more effective solution in a shorter time frame.
Read our blog post to learn more about the benefits SAP B1 can provide your company.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF AN SAP B1 FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT?
An SAP B1 functional consultant brings experience and expert knowledge of adapting the software to your needs. They are able to transform the requirements of your business into a successful use case within the software. Depending on your business, there may not be default workflows created that would best suit your needs, and a consultant would be able to help you customize that.
For examples of how SAP Business one is set up and used, check our “How-To Series” playlist.
ARE THERE OFFICIAL SAP BUSINESS ONE CONSULTANTS?
SAP has many resources for users, but the benefits of using an expert SAP Business One consultant often go much further than the cost it takes to work with one. We are proud to be an SAP B1 Gold Partner, as it proves our commitment to providing exemplary service and customer satisfaction to our clients. We work with you at every step to assure your success with SAP B1.
DOES MY BUSINESS NEED AN SAP B1 FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT?
Not every business requires an SAP B1 consultant to help implement and use the ERP system, but the vast majority would benefit from having such a partner. An ERP is a complex system to set up, use, and maintain, and it can cause additional problems if done correctly. In many cases, a consultant will more than pay for their services by the value they add throughout the whole process.
For an example of the complexity of the dashboard, watch our video. This may give you a better idea if you would benefit from an SAP B1 functional consultant.
For a Free,
No Obligation consultation
5610 Ward Road #300 Arvada, CO 80002
Click here to add your own text