Looking for the best inventory software?
SAP Business One is designed to address your business needs. Automating your business processes with SAP Business One will lower procurement and inventory costs and increase profits.
SAP for Inventory Management
SAP Business One is an inventory management system that helps companies keep track of all aspects of their business inventory. With SAP, many companies will have real-time data on inventory.
This is vital for scaling up and managing more complex supply chains.
SAP Business One is an EPR software that is an excellent choice. Due to the increasing demand for products and services, even smaller companies use them. In addition, from the warehouse to customers, companies use different CRM programs for other tasks.
SAP Business One: Inventory Management and Beyond
SAP Business One helps monitor the flow of materials and products in the warehouse. The process begins with managing the receipt of supplies to avoid overstocking, to inventory movement and counting. These are the primary merchandise actions you will find in SAP.
Advantages of Using SAP for Inventory
- Accuracy and timeliness
- Realistic production schedule
- Quality control
- Inventory analysis
- Accurate reporting
Challenges Solved with SAP Inventory
- Keeping accurate counts in multiple warehouses.
- Being able to know the true costs of current inventory both raw and finished goods.
- Availability to Promise (ATP) – this is knowing if and when you can tell a customer when their order will be ready for delivery. SAP tracks what is on hand, what is on the way in (on a PO and when it’s being delivered). What has currently been ordered but not shipped). Lead times on all of the above, including if it needs to be manufactured.
- Forecasting Inventory needs based on current sales, trends, promotions, shipping lead times, etc.
- Tracking costs by different suppliers for the same items.
- Tracking by batch and/or lot numbers